This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Well Ulls, afternoon out, and picked up and brought home, has to be done.

For me to get a taxis to my hospital, last time i phoned up, was over sixty pounds that was four years ago, on your bike lol.me not you.

Lovely and bright here, might do some more heavy curtains and i might not, xxxx

• That’s good news Jac. Sounds lovely Blush 

enjoy your day 

Judy xxx

• Really thinking of you…I hope you have somewhere to rest in between…but the sun is shining here too Sun with face

• Hi Judy, I get some cash of the Gov so use that, just put prices on to show such a large difference.

I've been type 2 for year's just diet controlled.

• We do spouse is coming with me, after the injection we go to the cafe get coffee then back to waiting room, I'm not supposed to be beside possible pregnant ladies or children as I'll be slightly radioactive.

• Glad you have some support to cover the traveling expenses. And thanks for your encouragement re: type 2. Had a bit of a meltdown having to watch what I eat with cancer and now this! I have an appointment with the diabetes clinic on the 31st. 

wouldn’t mind but I don’t have much sugar and don’t eat that much chocolate or sweets. Could be the steroids? 
    take care Ulls

Judy x

• Judy, do not get uptight as such, when i was on chemo and immunotherapy i had a check every time i went for treatment at the chemo unit, as the chemo i was on caused problems with the thyroid and could cause diabetes, my thyroid be go hay wire, but in the end it settled down. xxx 

• My oncologist told me that some of his patients developed type 1 diabetes when they started on the immunotherapy drug Nivolumab. I didn't develop diabetis, but the drug did some damage to my pituitary gland, so it doesn't send signals to the adrenal glands, so they don't work either! I have to take steroids now, and for the rest of my life. I have monthly blood tests before I have the treatment, which include testing for thyroid function. So far, all my blood tests have been 'normal'. I hope nothing else goes wrong!

Blessings to you all! This is the first time I've joined your thread. 

• Hi yes , having different treatments can come along with other problem, i also had to have B12 injections every nine weeks, because that was knocked for six, as well.

I hope you do not have more problems, if nit one thing, something else.

Every day thread, about chit chat, normal life, as we know it, i have just taken two l heavy curtains down, that's normal life,.  , 

• I've decided to have a short holiday, with my dog! Spur of the moment thing, so I've booked 2 nights in a b&b, going tomorrow. Will be a slow journey, with plenty of stops. Hope the weather stays good! I had a free week on my calendar, with no appointments, so making the most of it. Leaving my husband at home!!