This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Good morning all the sky is a lovely shade of gray, only up twice last night dut hand's and sore this morning breakfast first then standard tablets then pain relief, ho happy days.

• Morning Mr Ulls, it is grey here, though you brighten the day up,   well some times.

I slept the whole night, though sorry you have a bit of aggravation.

I did nothing yesterday, daughter here and we chatted for hours, hipe you have a good day, Thank You Lady Ellie xx lol,

• I’m not going to answer that!! Could cause bother

• Good morning everyone

I don't normally post here but I thought I might join in this morning if that's ok with everyone. It's raining her so no nice walk in the country park for me today and the dogs are sulking, so now I don't know what I will do for the day.

Hugs Donna

• Lovely you have joined us Donna. I’ve just walked Ollie. He’s getting so slow now that I put him in and go for a brisker walk on my own. 
    Had a busy day yesterday…plodding round the park with O then making a lasagna then stripping bed and making it up. So a quiet day for me, apart from some ironing Weary 

Off to church in a mo. 
    Judy xxxx

• Lovely you had your daughter with you Ellie weather not great here either but it’s better than what the rest of world is going through!! 
    Judy xxx

• It's excellent when family visit, it shows how important you are to them and makes a dull day bright.

• Hi Donna it really good to see you posting again, I hope you're doing ok big hugs 

• Yes it is, though, she is having a hard time at moment, looked terrible, so a heart to heart situation really,xx

• I can understand that she's got a lot to put up with as well, I hope she can get things sorted out.