This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• I am just of to my bed,was up at 7 so ready. Tomorrow Night x

• Hi Ulls, I am so pleased the Ibuprofen has worked for you. Now I am going to ask again but to my new GP if I can take ibuprofen or another anti inflammatory drug, even just at night. I was told not to take it because of my liver but I think maybe a reduced dose would be better than none. Recently my joints have been terrible and the pain is constant. Some say it's only OA but it is debilitating and depressing when it goes on and on!

I also wonder has this pharmacist also prescribed Omeprizole or something to protect your stomach?

I hope you are sleeping now!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Annette hope you managed to get some sleep. Sorry to read your in so much pain, more than usual. I hope you can get the help you need for it. Take care xx

Moi

• Good morning all. I've just made our first cuppa of the day. Had a good night's sleep and am ready to face the world. The sky is blue out there so should have a good day. xx

• Morning Moi. Sky is blue here too. Up early as my builder friend said he'll be starting early today at 7 to crack on with the roof. But he still hasn't arrived Rolling eyes

Never mind, I have a friend calling in for coffee and I'm having my eyebrows done later. Oh! and son number 2 is coming to stay for a couple of nights so looking forward to seeing him.

Sorry you are struggling with the pain Annette, It must be awful, hope the chemist of GP can sort it out for you. Sending you virtual hugs Hugging

Judy xxx

• Hi Annette I was not prescribed any thing else, I'm only taking it at bedtime which for me is the worst time, so stomach problems should not arrise. I fully agree with you about the none stop pain, it's not just physical disabling it's mentally destructive.

• Morning lovely here as well  Moi, have a good day x

• Morning my lovely Lady Ellie how are you feeling today?

• Hi Judy, my brother is having his roof done as well. Anyway lovely Morning for roofing. My daughter and her family arrive on Friday,  I'm really excited to see them. Have a good day and enjoy your friends visit xx

Moi

• Good morning Ellie  Im Getting ready for the arrival of my Emma and her family on Friday, Getting all the boys goodies in, all they do is eat lol. Have a lovely day today xx

Moi