This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Ha ha You get the gun I'll send the bullets (joke), just finished housework,  now having a rest and thinking food. The sun is out and I will be after lunch,  We'll have tea and cake in the Manor House there after a walk. Cheer up lovely. XX

Moi

• Well it is raining here, like Autumn, enoy your afternoon. xx

• Shadders I was  a cat woman for many years. We always had a cat and dog when growing up. I got a recue cat, she was having kittens. She had 5 kittens. I found homes for 4 and kept the runt of the litter. The mother died at 11 years old. The kitten dies a month before her 20th birthday , broke my heart and no there cat could replace her. I stoll love cats xx

Moi

• Hi Vicky, sorry to hear your little dog is problematical,  ( gosh that was a big word) as Jac said it may be better to let him go if he's affecting your health. Or training classes, old dogs can learn new trucks. Hard decision to make. xx

Moi

• Hi Vicky  i feel for you in your dilemma. As much as you want to give him a good home it's not easy having cancer and living on your own, if that's the case. I have a black lab who is 12 (thought he was 9 but on a recent visit to the vet for his booster the vet told me was three years older than I was told at the rescue centre.) I've had him four years now. I've had about 7 seven rescues and some of them nearly drove me to despair but I stuck it out and they all turned out to be dogs in a million. But that was when I was fit! My husdand helps me out with Ollie on my bad days.

If I could own mansion it would be full of rescued dogs, cats, donkeys, horses......

I do hope it turns out well for your little westie and you.

Judy xx

• Hi everyone, my PSA reading for this test is 1.6 up from 0.85 last test looks like it's doubling every time I get tested, but I'm not worried it's still in the ok zone.

• Good good Ulls x

• Any rise makes you anxious but I am glad to see you are looking at it in a pragmatic way.

I am still under one but back on treatment when it gets to two.

I think we should get virtual hugs from every female on here.

I do recognise inclusivity so other hugs will be accepted as well but ladies first if that’s ok?

• Hi Ulls that's great uour still in the ok zone, you can celebrate tonight. If you don't mind me asking what is the numbers for ok zone. So pleased for you big hugs xx

Moi

• Big hugs  BP for being a very funny man xx

Moi