This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• The nicest people seem to get the worst luck.

please recover asap. Xx

• Oh no Ellie! I am sorry to hear that. You take good care of yourself xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Ooh! Nasty. On Top of everything else xxxx

• Hi Jac (Shadders) No problem, there are so many of us on here now, it is hard to remember who's doing what!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh no Ellie, That's very painful, I took that years ago when the children had chicken pox, it's just horrible.

You do get the feeling you are being tested! I've felt like that myself. However, we are stronger than that! Hope they don't last long!

Love Annette x

• Sorry to hear that Ellie,  I believe shingles are very painful. One of my sister had them. Take care of yourself xx

Moi

• What a day up early for hospital appointment at 8.40, had bloods done. Then shopping.  Stopped at the park on the way home, had a short walk in there then the heavens opened so got rather wet. Later in the afternoon I get a call telling me they can't find my bloods, will have yo have them done again on Monday.  Hey ho never mind xx

Moi

• Oh Moi

The one time that happened to me, the oncologist arranged for the District Nurse to come to my home the next day, to save me going back to hospital again so soon. I take it no one mentioned that! So another early rise for you on Monday is it?

Love Annette x

• Hi Annette as you another call the nurse is coming 8.30 Monday to do bloods and Tuesday to do treatment, as I have treatment at home. Hope your OK and got some rest . Xx

Moi

• Where’s chit chat gone. I suppose Ellie is off with her fancy man now and dosnt need her old friends anymore.

if it doesn’t work out Ellie, I will forgive and forget and welcome you back into my warm embrace. Well, soggy embrace!