This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• Well what a day, Andy Murray lost his match and is out of Wimbledon!! (Shock horror). But lovely Novac (can't  spell his last name) won and is through to the next round. So I will say good night all, hope you all have a gòod night. XX

Moi

• Moi have a good week  end, Ulls hope your home soon.  Morton thoughts are with you.

Well slept really well, once i went to lar lar land.

Having tea, washing on, Saturday is a who ever knocks, i open door they come in, free for all day, always has been.

Not doing a lot, going to be another hot day.

You all make the most of what ever you do, xxxx

• Oh dear Ulls, hope nothing serious. Mr S had something similar a couple or years ago. The cause was never found out despite lots of tests and he’s absolutely fine now so hopefully it will be the same for you 

Jac x

• Have a good day, already hot and humid here. May have showers later. Barbecue later with friends so hope rain stays away. Friends coming round tomorrow to help me sort my garden which has run away from me this year. It’s quite big and I’m afraid I’ve buried my head in the sand over it. Once we’ve tackled it, it’ll be so much easier to manage. I know I’ll love it once I get back into it and it’s good therapy and excercise too so I’m keen to get started.

Jac x

• Thinking of you. Hope you home and sorted soon. Take care x

• [deleted]
    Love life and family.
  • Hi Moi, so sad that Andy's out of the tournament. I think that if his match had started ½ an hour earlier on Thursday, the momentum was with him and he may well have won. Now he's out, the momentum was with his opponent and despite the massively strong people power behind Andy, sadly Stitstipas progressed but hey, he did play well and good luck to him for the rest of the tournament. Andy became agitated which went against him, he used a lot of energy through screaming and there was one time I thought he was going to smash his racket against the court!

Jac, you were following the tennis too, weren't you?  It was sad that all 3 brits went out on the same day. Just Katie Boulter flying the flag and she plays later today. Good luck Katie Thumbsup

Take care every

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • Everyone, quick update, after numerous tests.ive got infection in the bladder and sepsis the doctor wanted us to talk about a DNR.

• Ulls, everyone is so different.

When Tom was in hospital he was asked the same, and one was put in place.l   already knew his wishes.

When my daughter had her Mastectomy, she landed up with sepsis, 24hour infusion of anti biotics for two weeks.

That was two years, ago, some times, it is  an in case thing, xxx

• Hi Ulls only you can decide if you want to DNR, and I'm sure your wife will agree on your choice. I pray for a speedy recovery and uou get back home soon. Sending hugs to you both xx

Moi