This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Well I've always been a bit crazy and layer back my sister use to say your that layer back you'll fall flat on your arsenal one day Laughing 

Moi

• Well two loads washing now done, potatoes peeled, and bins emptied, now coffee.

Oh Moi.i have been flat  though when younger and to much drink, not now,  not young any more lol lol xxx

• Joy It’s the same with me and my sister! Funny how you can have the same parents and come out so different. I asked my mum once when I was about 12, was I adopted Joy I was like my dad but died when I was 13. I miss him to this day  

• I’m so laid back today and I need to get that ironing board out Tired face 

• You know what, your so right, in that, me my sister and i so different like chalk and cheese, and my two brothers where the same...i take after my mum and the others after dad, lol

Always with you Msg and never leave, because they have put an that place in your heart, xxxx

• The usual done, hoovering,  mopping  bathroom and kitchen. 

Yes it was good times my sister and I were talking about it the other day, age has alot to answer for. The mind is willing but the body is weak. We'er still here to reminisce and chat xx

Moi

• Oh yes Ellie my dad lives in my heart. I only had him a short while but at least I have wonderful memories of him that so many kids don’t get to have. And his loving influence has guided me through the years. xxx

• Oh gosh you ladies are making me feel idle! Stuck out tongue closed eyes 

• That is what it is all about. in this day and age yes a lot of kids, do not know there dad, and some times, that can be a good thing, if the dads are no good.

Keep our memories msg priceless, xxxx

• LOL Not intended, you have a good excuse,you only had treatment yesterday, xxxx