This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

1. That  sounds like I am lush, chance would be a fine thing, to old now lol
  • Hi that sounds great. Cheers to you both Ulls & Ellie!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good Morning Good Morning, I was awake the whole night through, well got to have something to moan about, today looks promising gray and chilly it's june after all.

• Top o' morning to you! Ulls an all!  Slept like a baby for 8 hours even on steroids!!! This body never ceases to amaze me lol.

Weather a bit mixed here but it's going to be 23 degrees according to my moble but it didn't predict the lightening we had last night!!!

Sorry you had a bad night Ulls. Maybe you can rest today and make up for it. Although I can very rarely sleep in the day.

• Hi Everyone I am sorry I haven’t posted.  I have been quite weak and things haven’t really been sorted out yet although I am home for now.  I am not sure if I will be able to stat at home but will let you all know what occurs today.  It really is horrid and I just wish they could get things sorted out soon. 

I will keep you all up to date as best I can. 

Have a great day 

M

x x x x 

• So sorry you are having a horrid time M. And that you will find the relief that you need. Have you on my heart Heart️ 

Judy 

• Hi Judy, the lightning was forcast on national news,, we've not had the heat or rain, just cloud, I'm not much good at sleeping during the day hopefully tonight will be ok, up early tomorrow taking car into body shop.

• Morning,going to be hot here hot hot, have know idea how to work this, so bear with me.slept like a log,though did roll about,you all have a lovely day xxxxx

• Hi Morton,, thinking of you, and your in my thoughts, xxxx

• You can laugh , only time i go braless, is when o go for a scan of any sorts, not wearing those silly little gowns,

Well today not going for a scan, so make your own mind up what ever you may think, Heaven xxx