This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• No though you had  reflexology, i never so a substitute, lol 

• Glad all went well.  Have a good rest Sleeping  at home in your own bed.  Night might xx

M

• Hi Jac, sorry the Reply button didn't work when I tried to reply to you! I do hope this lovely weather keeps up for your visit. Where in Scotland are you visiting and when? This hot spell is meant to last for at least another week!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Well Good Morning Each and Every One of You.

Another day is about to start, and brings along, what ever it does, cannot change it.

So we make the most of it, if we have to,

I am dressed, diamonds on, nails painted, and wait for my chauffeur, to arrive, at there booked time,.

Every one with an appointment today, hope it goes well.

Tonight i met up with my friend for a little drink, 

xxx

• Wonderful Ellie, it will be nice to spend a wee bit of time with your friend tonight and a wee drink will be lovely.  Hope your Friday goes really well. 

M x x x x

• Morning all.  I hope you are all well rested and ready for the weekend ahead.  I hope whatever plans you have they are nice ones and if it’s appointments or tests etc then they go well.  I officially retire today so it’s nice to leave the work behind me at long last. 

Have the best day all and look after your wee selves.  Sending positive vibes to you all. 

Best wishes 

M x x x x 

• Enjoy your day out Ellie, now for a little story, yesterday my wife was in the bathroom tittavating and I was in the computer room, she said to me the sun is showing all the dust on the computer room floor, I replied I'll fix that and shut the door, I could hear her laughing, she said lazy bugger.

• Lovely to see you, and hope, today is a restful one for you.

Hope the fuel you got yesterday, was star rated, and you got the top grade,

xxxx

• Hi Morton, congratulations on your retirement InnocentFlag blackFlag blackFlag black