This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• So happy for you Ellie that you feel good inside with the memories Blush

I have Scott coming home on Wednesday. I haven’t seen him since last Aug when he joined the van life! And hit the road across the channel. Had to come home because of brexit. Glad it was voted for as I wouldn’t have seen him again Joy

• That will be nice for you MSG, the house has been full since Saturday,  wonder kettle has not blown up,, five of them here all day yesterday and me being mum, Having 5 mins to myself lol.

Lots of jobs he does for me, got to work for their keep, lol

You enjoy your son when he gets here, xx

• Did you let the kids know you will be caring for a squirrel? Nothing of a herpetoogicall appearance , no polished shells etc, just a grey nut eater.

It is a lady squirrel, It has a pink bow although I know that doesn't mean much these days!

If you can't source a Mr squirrel then I am sure I can get one tout suite.

I don't like the idea of the little bungalow being empty. I hope there is no bits of old lettuce left in there?

• So he has to work for his meals, sound's good to me.ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

• I can understand what you're saying, spouse had big problems trying to reduce meal's for just 2 of us.

• LOL  well used to be six living here, and some times i find it hard to cook for one.

Son did loads of jobs so i feed him, good deal i reckon, and ate my chocolates and drank my wine,  think he got the better deal, but both happy in the end, lol

• Of course you are bet it was nice being mam again.

• It was i had a purpose, again, xxx

• That's how I feel when I do job's for our daughter.

• I am glad you said that, if they do not need us, i fill like i have been made reduandt, and i do not like that, Thing its may be a mum or dad thing, x