This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Not yet, i have been up 2 hours not seen them yet, though i hear movement lol.

They are leaving about 2pm three to four hour drive home.

Been lovely, i have plentey to do when they re gone lol

• Good morning M glad to hear your feeling a bit better and gaining strength. Remember take it easy and be kind to yourself. Sending hugs xx

Moi

• Good morning Ellie,  well glad you've had your visitors I always feel needed when there home think its a mum thing. You'll soon have your house back to normal.

Well today I feel more like ME Hugging.  Last few weeks have felt awful Cry, hope your well you sound it. Nice and sunny here. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Thanks for the kind thoughts and welcome back folks.  I am still trying to put this crushing tiredness behind me but getting there.  Hope you are all ok  

M x x 

• Hi Morton, So glad you feel you are picking up a bit. It's a horrible feeling being tired all the time. I have iron deficiency anemia, not producing enough red cells. I feel as if I'm dragging myself around. Hopefully will have more energy tomorrow as having Iron via IV, so that should make a difference! Have a great day all!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Like putting your house back in order just the way you like it 

• How did you guess, yes, though he is mending my fence at moment, and just cleaned all conservarty windows, so save me doing it lol,

• Hello Morton, please take it easy. I had radiotherapy many years’ ago and tried to push or fight against the extreme tiredness and fatigue - not a good idea on my part! From what I remember, the exHhaustion reaches a peak then plateaus off and settles down.  I remember a friend at the time who’d had RT too, said it was like having lead in her legs when she walked as they felt so heavy. Enjoy the sunshine and keep being kind to yourself (we have your Retirement party next week! Tada).

• Now it is only me, was lovely, i waited on them hand and foot, lol memories. xxx