This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• A very good morning to eveyone.. I have just had a read through to catch up. I am sorry to read that so many people are having a difficult and painful time. I hope you all wake up feeling much better. I hope you all manage to have a great Saturday. A belated Happy birthday to Mrs M hope you both had a fabulous day. Hope the RT went well and has helped you to be pain free and full of energy M . Sending you all a great big hug have a great day what ever you have planned. Love Tricia. xxx

• Hi i am not here yet, though just letting you know because they have not been about.

Morton is having trouble, getting on here, and asked if i would, let you all know,

Just not letting, him post, hopefully soon be sorted, 

Now a cuppa, xxxx,

• And a very good morning to all from me, breakfast and tablets taken, sun shining but not warm yet, as it's a bank holiday we will be going nowhere, next 2 day doing Jobs around the house ect, spouse doesn't like crowds.

• Morning, my drinking buddie lol.

No sun here though warm,i am just up no breakie as yet,

Have company coming so i better get a move on,

You enjoy your few jobs, xxxx

• Enjoy your company 

• Morning all

Shame that Morton can’t post, must be gremlins at work again! Hope you’re feeling some pain relief today Morton, or that at least it’s subsiding a bit?
    Last night I had my leaving do. Was lovely, we sat in the pub garden in sunshine , few drinks were had! lots of old colleagues turned up including the first nursery nurse I worked with! I was really touched. Now packing for a weekend away in little camper. 
    Jac x

• Well enjoy your weekend away do you get pensioner's discount's Lol 

• Hi everyone, not sure why but I am having problems posting.  I think this one is working so hope you are all ok.  I will email mods to see what is going wrong at the minute 

M x x x 

• Thanks for letting us know. just back from food shopping went at 9am i dont know how i manage it lol. xxx