This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• I told the guy doing my scan that my veins were hard to find and that I hate the process of trying to find it. He went and got someone else straight away! I thought that was very kind and sensible. Some don’t want to admit defeat but they should just admit that some are better than others. I do hate having it taken from my hand but needs must sometimes. I had it done at ‘the Hub’ once. Never again. Came home black and blue and they couldn’t use the sample anyway. Never going back there so always at the hospital now. 

• Doctor had prescribed me strong painkillers thankyou everyone for your kind comments yesterday x

• Last time I was in the Royal a year ago non of them could get my blood, a doctor came and went straight to my foot SO painful,  I told him to get out and he went. A matron cam in about an hour later go it first time in my hand and said that doctor was stupid, you leave diabetics feet alone. God the tails we can tell xx

Moi

• He was an idiot Moi! I could call him a few other things too! 

• I hope your OK Bev and the pain relief is working. I'm always asked if I have these type of spots but I've only had a couple. Your so brave and I'm glad you've got new meds. Take care xx

Moi

• Good news Bev are they helping?

• So could I Shadders. I did a few strong words that I don't think he expected lol xx

Moi

• Hi Bev Hope the pain killers work for you! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning everyone, hope you are all well.  Glad you got some pain relief Bev and hope those of you getting blood got it done ok.  It’s the better half’s birthday today so plenty excuse for cake for me!   I now have 3 wee radiotherapy tattoos as well and my own tattoo.  I am thinking of getting another now that chemo is done.  

Hope you all have a nice day today and enjoy this nice weather we are having about to have a some lunch and birthday cake 

Take care all 

M x x x x

• Thats very good news bev I'm pleased for you