This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Well i am going to tell you a story,

For the last few weeks, when dustmen have emptied my bins they are left miles down the road, So i phoned, then i phoned council again,

Yesterday  i had a call from council, i explained  i everything to the head, of environment, the lady listen, well she had no choice really.  She explained that i was entitled to assisted  bin return, right, they must put my bins, back into my garden, they have been told and will be monitored, right,

Today was guess what bin day, Yes blue  bin emptied , and put back in my garden, then green bin, emptied and left out side my gate, which i was happy with, rather than having to walk right down road to get it,

Took know notice, going out for scan with son, and a council van pulled up, out got this and yes he was gorgeous  male.

youngish, he looked at me and said do you live at no  ZZ yes i do, how was your bin collection today, told him,

Right i have been following the bin men, and i am telling them, they must pick up from your garden and return to your garden, you do not do anything,

Some one will be round, and a certain, bright yellow stickers will be put on your bin,

Assistaed return bins,,

I have really learnt how to stick up for my self, over the last few years, and it payed of with dusty the bin.

My son went of Mother, well now i am a little annoyed, because i am not allowed to put my bins out on a Monday night, xxxx

• Wow Ellie you’re eligable for the Women of the Bin’s award! I’d like some lessons from you Laughing on being assertiveGrimacing
    • well done! That’s one less thing to think about. Sundays come round so quick when THE BINS  have to go out. I live in the corner of a close and many a time the men can either not be bothered to strole a bit further or they don’t see them!!! So we have to put them under a neighbours lamppost!!! Rolling eyes
  • Thankyou for sharing this ill remember this when I Need them to do it for me. And yes well done for speaking up. I've learned over the years sitting back gets you nowere xx

• LOL Well you should find out, i did not know we had one till yesterday..Now i have been on the rubbish hep/

Judy i have never been like it in my life,

Though since i lost hubby threes now, i have learnt so many things, he would do it, now i n will take no o nonsense, to be honest, my kids are a bit shocked, lol am i bothered NO lol.,

• That's right Bev, i did not know,  our council had that service, no one tells you , though i found out yesterday,

Could have had it before now if t i had known, now my neioughbour's, will be nosey and asking me, WHY lol i will , tell them, 

• Glad you've sorted your bins out. It'll save uou struggling. Bet uour son was proud of you.xx

Moi

• LOL Not sure MOI, he said what you complaining about, i am not  i am stating a fact,  if i put outside my front gate, that is where i expect it to be brought back to, not left half way done a round, i do not live in and have had to go looking for it.

Reply oh yes mum i can see your point, mum is always right lol lol.

• Moi i was happy putting them out, and i can bring in, but not go looking for them, well i am  redundant now ,x

• That's one job of your list, now room to add another.

• Hi Bev, did you put your hand in the lions mouth