Minding animals

• 3 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Well I made it to Newcastle. Had lovely dinner with my friend and bought things I didn't need to buy Joy but we need to do that to keep our spirits up. I even made it back on the metro to my sons im so pleased with myself . So I've hung the washing out made a cuppa then I'll take doggie for our last walk as they back home tonight then it's home for me tomorrow.  But I'm back in June for a week animal sitting again and can't wait. Thankyou all for your lovely comments and coming on my little advenre with me. If it wasn't for this group and all use I don't no were I would be at . The one good thing to come out of this awful disease and finding all yous.  Xx

• So pleased all went well Blush you’re like me. I say to my husband, I’ve got nothing to wear. He’ll say, your wardrobe is full. Says me, yes but I have nothing to wearStuck out tongue closed eyesxx

• Hello Bev, SO pleased for you that it all went well for you Bev. I am really pleased I have this group too - I was telling my friend today how much benefit I get out of being here too. So roll on June! And you will also be visiting lovely Ibiza sometime this year - yippee! Safe journey home tomorrow xxxxxxx. 

• Aw Bev! So glad you had a good time, you sound so happy. Roll on June indeed x