Making music

• 12 replies
  • 44 subscribers

I recently completed a very uplifting and satisfying project that may appeal to my fellow members, especially those who love music and have a creative mind.

I wrote and recorded a song for my husband. I worked with a wonderful bunch of people and it was a terrific experience.

My own song is now on the website, along with others and I was also asked if I would write a blog about my experience. The blogs are found in the News section.

Anybody writing a song gets great support and you don't have to go anywhere to do it.

I did mine at home.

I hope the idea will appeal to some on here and you may gain from the experience as much as I have - and leave something lovely for your loved ones.

You can find out more at:

https://swansongproject.co.uk/

All good wishes,

Rainie

xxx

• Oh Rainie, I too had tears listening to your song. Absolutely wonderful and so personal. Thank you for sharing it with us, we are honoured. I listened to some other songs on there too. Such raw emotion expressed. What an amazing thing to do

Jac x

• Beautiful song Rainie

One of my best mates lost his beautiful wife to cancer just over a year ago. He writes and plays at all types of venues and events. He's made cd's with a local company and every penny he gets from them the downloads and collections at the events goes to The Roy Castle Cancer Charity.

His name is Ruffdog Elliot, if anyone would like to have a listen, just pop his name in google search and it'll come up.

Cat x