This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Morning all, Appts.like London buses ellie. At least you get them out the way in quick order.

Enjoy the warmer weather . Lovely here already.

Rainie x

• Yes lovely here ,j just going to put washing out, then a coffee, Enjoy the weather while you can x

• Hi Morton I might have confused you, my son is doing an excellent job in the hospital where he is an intern medical porter not at the holiday company! He takes meds up to the wards and loves it! He is now doing four days and one day at college. I’m so proud as we worried that he wouldn’t be able to find work. He is a customer of the company that are taking them on holiday. He has Asperger’s and mild learning difficulties, sometimes needs time to process information and can be very literal which has caused some hilarious misunderstandings in his 24 years. Luckily he has an excellent sense of humour and laughs at himself as we all do in our family (laugh at ourselves I mean!)  This company are wonderful, just a small business that take groups of young people who wouldn’t be able to organise holidays and stay safe by themselves. 

My mum made a delicious simnel cake and gave me a huge piece which I’ve just polished off with a cuppa! 

I’ve also been trying to write a song for my hubby as Rainie has done but I keep getting too tearful, it’s very emotional. I’m off to watch Pointless now x

love Jac x

• It’s day of no heating! Yay x

• Sounds lovely Ulls, you all needed that time together I bet! So glad you had a nice meal and we’re well catered for. The guiness sounds interesting. I’m going to go for the real thing though in a few weeks as we are going to Ireland for a week, as well as a whisky or two! 

Jac x

• Morning all, up early here but I think I will go back for a wee nap as it is a bit too early! Having a wee cup of tea.  Hope you are all resting well.  Big day for me as I am off for my third bone scan.  I feel this one will partly determine whether chemo keeps on going.  I have a had a lot of pain in the ribs so I am thinking there has been some progression there.  In saying that this one might show a slowing and confirm the chemo is doing something so it is all good really :) Anyway it’s a wee trip out and as Ellie says, what else would we be doing?  Have a good day all and i will let you know how it goes.  Onwards and upwards. 

M x 

• Every good wish for you today Morton. Hugging

• Thank you Ruby, have a good day x 

• Morning Morton Sorry to read you havent had a good nights sleep and that you have been having a lot of rib pain. Good luck with your bone scan today i still have everything crossed for a good and positive outcome. Sending you lots of love and hugs my thoughts and best wishes are always with you. I have an appointment with a neurologist today for an m r i scan so at least i will be actually be able to find out if i still have a working brain Joy. I have a cupboard of cakes which i am looking forward to when i get back. Take care as  you say onwards and upwards. Tricia. xx