This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Thank god that hoover is put away ! Think you deserve a rest Mrs. Cup of tea and feet up, it's nearly 2 o'clock xx

Moi

• 2pm i am finished now lol. could do more, but manager says no x

• Easter egg today ;) 

M x 

• Hello Moi, I didn’t attend the Tupperware parties (in my late teens, early 20s, Ann Summers’ parties were all the rage! Joy) but my Mum had loads and loads of Tupperware - a full and deep drawerful plus in the larder, tubs containing our cereals, icing sugar and anything else going! My Mum is now in a Care Home and I’ve been sorting cupboards out at the family home and I was genuinely disappointed last year when I opened the ‘Tupperware’ drawer and it was virtually empty. My parents didn’t discard anything so the mystery remains as to where it all went ! xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Hello Tricia, I think to ask lovely Ellie to pop into mine and just do a bit of housework, she is obviously an expert! Whenever I notice something messy or dusty etc, I always joke with my partner that I must have a word with the Housekeeper. When I do get the Dyson out, I say to our cat Phoebe (as she looks v panicked) , ‘yes, Mummy is getting that noisy machine out, the one she doesn’t use very often!’ 

• Sorry Moi just found this message. havent been up to much today just housework. xx

• Sorry your not up to much today Trisha, just one day at a time and rest when you need to your mojo will Co.e back. Hope you have a good night's sleep, I'm of to bed know good night xx

Moi

• Good morning everyone, well it’s started off a very sunny but cold day here today.  Loads of snow on the hills too.  I have to head out to chemist for some supplies lol but apart from that another wee day of rest I think.  I am getting bored now though.  This is an issue with me, I get itchy feet then try and do too much!! So I am being sensible.  Hope you all have as good a day as possible to day.  I know we are all facing different trying times, so sending all the support to you that I can. 

M x

• Morning Everyone

Bright here, yesterday was terrible, have your title walk, to chemist, and blow cob webs away, then back home, and rest.

I go tup late and still siting here, debating what the lady of the house, needs doing lol.

Take Care xxxx

• Morning Morton, it’s a bit of a conundrum isn’t it, you need to rest but want to be busy. It won’t be long till you’re up and about again. Have you got anything good to watch or listen to or sort out while sitting? Hope your cake supples are abundant 

Jac x