This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Great Ruby the follow up The man who died twice is just as good, I'm really into it here at the moment xx

Moi

• Morning Ellie, my girls are the same, Debbie calls Emma the favorite baby girl and Emma calls Debbie the golden child. What can I say. Kids even in there 40s and 50s lol xx

Moi

• I would appreciate any comments about accommodation. We hope to get to Aviemore in September, our first time up there since the 1990's. I want to visit old friends and family, all being well. X

• Hi All, thanks for the good wishes.  appointment was tricky.  Chemo can go ahead this time but markers for cancer are still going up so they aren’t sure it is working.  Will have a scan before Chemo 5 and will know more from that.  Good news is I am good to go for this Monday.  

I wont worry about it over the weekend.  I am interested in hearing about good books you guys have been reading so keep them coming. 

Have a nice afternoon all 

M x x x  

• There's lots of B &B's and chalets for rent but to be honest they are quite expensive  we are lucky we have our caravan up here on the High Range they do self catering chalets it's really central about a 10 minute walk to centre lots of bars which do food plus there's an Aldi and a Tesco, we are here at the moment,  sun is out, hubby's away fishing, then going out for a walk and some lunch.

• Hi M, glad your fit to go on Monday, hope your chemo is working. Fingers crossed all works out sending hugs. Who are your favourite authors M would be interesting to hear. Have a good day xx

Moi

• LOL Your so right, though will all ways be our kids, that is hard to except they are now adults in there own right, xxx

• That is Good, what else would you been doing on Easter Monday, its a day out, enjoy your weekend, and take Monday as it comes. xxxx

• Hello Morton, gorgeous weather today Thumbsup tone1.  I hope your appointment went well today. Enjoy the sunshine.

• sorry Morton, only just seen your reply re the appt.  I am currently reading ‘README.txt’ by Chelsea Manning. The Whistleblower who was sentenced to 35 years in prison, back in 2010, for disclosing classified military documents. Am over halfway through and finding it very interesting. I love memoirs and crime fiction.  Bit of a slow reader as I get distracted v easily!