Holiday destinations and campsite recommendations please

• 4 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Our holiday to Ireland has been cancelled due to friend we would be staying with in hospital with mastectomy complications. Therefore we need beautiful, peaceful holiday destinations and campsites suitable for motor homes , suggestions please. 
Thank you 

Jac x

• Camusdarach campsite, Arisaig PH39 4NT.  It's so popular, peaceful and picturesque, booking is required.  It's on the coast and the beach is 5 mins walk away.  Has baking delivered daily and wifi (don't get excited about the rural wifi speed).  

• Oooh sounds wonderful Mmum, I’ll look it up now! 
    Jac x

• Hello Shadders, sorry to hear about the cancelled holiday - hopefully it’s just postponed and you can all go and visit your friend once she has fully recovered.  I’ve only been to Ireland once, stayed in and around the Dublin area and I loved it!  Unfortunately all my recommendations for places suitable for Motor Homes are out of date but the place suggested by Mmum sounds lovely.

• Thanks for that Ruby, yes I’d love to go to Dublin one day and I’m sure we’ll be able to visit once my froend’s wife is better. I think the Scotland one from Mmum might be a bit far so I’ll save it for our visit to Scotland in June x