This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Well that's me done for the night, so good night and sweet dreams to all 

• Night Ulls, Good Night to you, Tomorrow xxx

• Excellent news Ulls, really pleased for you. 

• Good morning all. I hope you are all well.  I haven’t had a chance to look back yet but I shall soon.  I had a nice wee time away with the better half.  Nice hotel and lovely food and a few wee drinks.  Just catching up with things today now I am back to normal.  I am sending positive vibes to you all and I will check back and see how you all are soon. 

Take care all 

M x x x 

• Morning Morton, really glad to hear that you both had an enjoyable time. It sounds like it was very relaxing and just what you both needed. Thank you for the positive vibes and I am sending them back to you and all the lovely people on here. 

• Morning All, so glad you had a good time Morton and got to relax, sounds wonderful. We shall of course need a full breakdown, where you stayed what review you’d give it and meals etc. Like Ruby I’m a foodie too and love hearing about where people have eaten and what they ate! So please expand! 
    love Jac x

• Just found out that our holiday to Ireland is cancelled due to friend being unwell. Her mastectomy has gone wrong and she’s back in hospital with emergency operation! So many of us affected by cancer now! I’d like some ideal peaceful, holiday destinations please. Actually I’ll start another thread! 
    love Jac x

• Good Morning Morton, it's good to read you both had a nice time and that you back to normal what ever that is,Grinning

• Good Morning Jac, so you and Ruby are foodies, well I'm a veggie how exciting is that.ThinkingThinkingThinking

• Oh Jac I'm sorry to read about you friend, I hope her operation goes well for her and you can replan your visit.