This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Morning Ellie Hope your day is much better than your night yesterday. Its been very similar in this part of the country too and not looking any better today. Have a great day where ever you are going today . Im just off to make my second cuppa of the day. Tea always makes everything better. Take care. Tricia. xx

• Morning, glad it was not just me, came down stairs at 3a,m, thought some one was in, then climb back up, no rest for the wicked, rain still heavy,

Never mind hate waiting 30mins, lol first one, second right temp, shower, then back down, think i will buy a bungalow lol

Have a good day. xxx

• Morning ladies and everyone else when they are up.  Windy here too, no rain yet but it’s coming I think.  Hope you get your tea soon Ellie after your wee wait.  Hope any appointments or plans go well for everyone today.  A wee bit of life admin today for me which will get some other stuff sorted so that is good to get done.  Have the best day all and look after yourselves. 

Cheers

M x 

• Hi Ellie, I like a bit of wicked hoooo yessss 

• Good Morning all, went of sudden and early last night supprise vist from friends,they stayed till 9.30 tea biscuits and lots of chat, anyone would think this was an open house just drop in when everGrinhe mood takes them.  GrinGrinGrinGrin

• Morning another 2 cups ready and waiting lol  Breakfast, shower done, god, i am normally still in bed, what a night, got to be bed time now, surely.

life admin,like that, don't worry be happy,always look on the bright side, of life, you can tell i fill good today, so far, lol.

xxxx

• Yes nothing worse than having to wait before you can have a cuppa. Weatherman just said another breezy day here again with rain of course. A bungalow sounds like a good idea lol. xx

• my house is like that, i say, they want to, use my water, my elec, my milk and eat my biscuits saves them lol lol

• By the time i sorted this house out, will be to late to even catch a cold. xxx

• I think we should spend a week visiting them all save a fortune.