This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• I am pleased , its going ahead, xx

• My interest is really in vultures Jac, but it's a month early for that, might see a couple of Egyption vultures but given the right conditions ... thousands of black kites for certain with some eagles and honey buzzards thrown in!

I've probably put the kibosh on seeing anything now but will enjoy myself whatever!

No lying in bed, the strategy is to spend as much time on top of the rock as possible so all tickets bought in advance. I'm amazingly efficient for such a naturally lazy person!

• I get down, but hopefully the anxiety/depression meds will kick in properly soon. 

• You would not be human if you did not,human , if you did not,

My day yesterday incorporate that, yes i am lucky 7 years, though yesterday, i was a bit of, fed up fighting, scans, bloods, more cans, i had had enough,

Though big girl knickers back on, and here we go again, still here, which i am grateful for, though i felt, like, i had no fight left, why am i, hubby not here, and he started my journey with me, i know he would want me to, and of course the kids, though they are all adults, mum just buys, goodies for them, lol

• I live in rural Wales and see red kites overhead quite often. We also have a sparrowhawk who comes to visit sometimes Blush I am glad you are getting to go on your trip back kite 

• It gets everyone down at some time or other. I think I get more fed up than feeling down.

I don't have huge blubbing moments any more but certainly it dosnt take much for a few sobs to come out.

Mind you, us chaps are full of lady hormones so get emotional quute easily.

I wonder if I can say that, its absolutely a medical fact so not stereotyping you lovely ladies.

• Thanks Lucy. We used to go to the Elan Valley twice a year for about 15 years to look for kites.

Took that long as there were only seven birds in Wales, non at all in the rest of the country. See them now quite often.

• You always make me laugh Backkite. As for emotional, I cried from the minute I put The Piano final on to the end and I was crying for them and their stories and how beautiful it all was but also for myself. The show just gave me the excuse! Normally Mr Shadders says I have a heart of stone as I never cry. He only has to see a clip of DIY SOS and he’s gone but he is a big softy! 

Thank you for your kind words

Jac x

• Ellie, thank you. Knowing you get down too has helped a lot. I haven’t been through half the stuff that you have, you keep getting back up and dusting yourself off.! Here’s to a warm spring and sunny days (but not too many, we need rain too) and we’ll all feel better. I saw a butterfly and a huge bumblebee recently so that is a good sign and lifted my spirits. 
    Love Jac x

• My brother lives in north London and regularly sees the red kits, they are spreading their wings! My mum and Dad see them a lot in the fields near them and I often see them when I drive up, they are in Suffolk. When I went to Great Missendon last year they swooped low over the little high street, such a sight to see, I think they were introduced near there too. I see them along the A12 corridor but haven’t seen them in my village though others say they have. Lots of buzzards though. 
    Glad you are feeling better Lucy 

Jac x