This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Glad, phone call done with, and it was the later, xx

• What a great result. Let's have more bone degeneration and less cancer! How pleased was I when they said you need a new shoulder but due to arthritis not cancer spread.

Aren't we all strange on here., well some stranger than others , ....Ulls ....

• Sounds strange to say that is great news Ticia, but it is....as long as they can control the discomfort for you? 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Thanks backkite at least you can spell it properly lol it seems my spelling has degenerated with the bones. xx

• Im in agreement with you chellisimo. xx

• Well I have been out with the dog Bellasimo, in my usual dog walking attire of fur boots, jeans, sweatshirt and puffer coat. Completely overdressed for todays weather! Beautiful blue sky here on the southcoast today, and dare I say it, but it was very warm! Bella was a grump and didn't want to walk, so it was more of a stand and sniff kind of day, but we did see 2 magpies (2 for joy) a huge bumblebee, and a beautiful yellow butterfly. 

Now Bella is snoring under the kitchen table. Time for a coffee I think. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Well earned enjoy your coffee. xx

• Hi Trisha, they told me I had bone degeneration of the spine, when I turn my head or twist round the spine makes cracking noises, doe's your.

I'm pleased you are happy with the result, but it odd when you think about it the best of two bad outcomes, could have done without either 

• Evening everyone, hope you all had a great day, was just catching up on the chat and glad your spine was the least worse of the 2 options Trisha.  I had to phone the helpline as I have had terrible trouble with nose bleeds and today has been the worse of all.  I have a wee plan to manage them now and somewhere to go if it doesn’t stop flowing fast. 

Apart from that had a nice day visiting and doing my chores.  Cake was consumed lol. 

Take it easy tonight everyone and hope you all have a good evening and get a good rest. 

Cheers

M x 

• Sorry to hear that, thought they had calmed down, as long as something, is in place, thats good,

Make sure it does not happen in your car  unless it is a old one, lol xxxx