This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Good morning to you Morton68 So sorry to read of your cancerversary yet still you manage to find some positivity and still remain  uplifting to others. Enjoy your coffee, cakes and sausage roll . I am running late this morning and then managed to drop my chemo tablet and watch while it rolled under the dishwasher lol where it will have to remainJoySmile. I have not yet had a cup of tea yet but thankyou for allowing us a piece of your cake. Sending you lots of love and a great big hug my friend. it has been a pleasure to make your acqaintence i  and look forward to more of your words of wisdom . I hope today turns out to be the best day ever for you. Take care Tricia. xx

• Aww thank you Tricia and you enjoy my cake, I got it made especially and btw I only allow big pieces to be taken, no small slithers!  Hope you catch your tail and I the dishwasher will jsut have to protect your tablet for now!  Hope you have the best day today and some smiles occur.  My wee best pal is providing breakfast so what is not to like 

Take care 

M x 

• big pieces of cake . Thats my kind of cake. You have already made me smile so things can only get better in the words of the song. lol. Cant wait to get my teeth into this fabulous cake so need to go and make a cuppa to really appreciate it. Smile.  xxx

• Hurrah, enjoy your tea Tricia x 

• Morning All

What a lovely sunny day it is here, hope it is for you too.

Morton I’m sorry that it’s your cancerverary today, but you have put a positive spin on it which sends good vibes to all. Made me smile too this morning and I’ll gladly accept your piece of cake and save it to have with a coffee for elevenses later.

Tricia, the only way is up lol! 

im visiting my mum and dad today so will be spoilt with cake and lovely lunch there too. 

Have a good Wednesday everyone 

Jac x

• Good morning everyone, it looks brighter here today so will get out with the dog this morning.

cancerversaries bring up odd feelings, but it is a good time to reflect on the past year. Cake is always welcome so thank you. I wish you many more cancerversaries to come x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • morning Jac hope you are well. sounds like you have a lovely day ahead enjoy being spoilt. Take care Tricia. xx

• Hi Morton and Every one else,

Looks nice, i will not day happy anniversary it is mine tomorrow, for me unbelievable seven years.

Never in a million years, when dx, thought i would still be here.

A lot has happened for me, hubby not here and daughter all with, this disease, cannot get my head round it,

I have seen many mile stones, since that day, that i never thought i would see,  and i have,

So never give up, it is a hard journey,.

Always hope, that is my motto.

• Morning Ellie sending you a great big hug. We are glad you are still here after 7 years it gives hope to all . Love Tricia. xx

• Sending hugs to any who want one.

I have a chest x-ray this afternoon to see if the gunk they put in my pleural cavity is working. The excitement never ends ThumbsupRelaxed