This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• That’s good news Lucy. I take it the immunotherapy was ok? 
    Jac x

• Good evening everyone.  Hope you all had decent days. Or are having good days.  I had a Terrible sleep last night so I am falling asleep as i write this! Off to bed soon.  Have a great rest everyone when it comes.   

M  

• Heart eyesHeart eyes.Thanks Chellesimo as you can see ive found them. xx

• That’s good, I hope to see lots of happy, smiley emojis in the thread . 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Nothing horrible happened and everyone was lovely. I feel a bit rough this evening, probably due to the zoledronic acid infusion. How are things with you?

• Purple heartHeartElephantRabbit2Blush ooooohhhh. Lots of emojis Thumbsup

• Well that's obviously the end of serious behaviour on here, you are all emoji mad!

I do like them though!

• Good morning everyone Upside down.  Happy Wednesday to you all i see we are doing emojis now.  A great plan I would say.  Hope you all have nice plans today?  

It’s a big day for me.  This is my first cancer anniversary (cancerversary).  It was exactly one year ago today the GP called with the results of my bloods and said my PSA was exceptionally high and I should really start thinking cancer as a possible reason.  So although not the actual day of diagnosis the first mention and the first step on what has been a whirlwind year.  

On a positive note though the disease has brought many good things my way this year, meeting new people (you lot included), more focussed time on the good things in life making big decisions quickly and changing life for the better, new positive priorities and no more work!! 

Obviously they have changed as the seriousness has increased but still lets chit chat about the positives.  Plenty places online to talk about the worries. 

On that note I will be having not only coffee but cake and a lovely hot morning roll and sausage.  

Have the best day all, I allow you to have a slice of my cancerversay cake.  Happy year 1 to me WinkBirthday