This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• I just knew you would find an upside! I did use to be be a boss, firm but fair. Did have to sack someone once a moth to keep their motivation going,,but as the Mafia say, it's only business not personal.

• Good morning all, thanks re my bad nights sleep…I did manage to get another wee nap eventually…that sounds like a scary dream!! Hope you are ok now.  Hope everyone has nice plans today ? Either relaxing or whatever you might be doing?  I am taking it nice and easy today and not doing much at all.  I have some tv to catch up with so I think that might be the best plan.  Take it easy everyone 

Cheers

M x 

• If i decided to have a relaxing day, might have well stayed in bed, comfy, warm, shut the world out, x

• Quote of the day  Now i like this.

If they don;t like you for being yourself,

be yourself even more,

• I love this Ellie! Yes! Be yourself, everybody else is taken! It’s taken me a few years to get this but I think I am there finally! 
    Onto my coffee ritual now with a choccie rice cake, nice! Then some tidying and cleaning. It must be done x

• LOL I liked it so thought i would post, Taken me a while as well, i am me, if you do not like it, your problem.

Well trying to make mind up, what to do, once i make my mind be to late then, i knock of at pm lol

-Enjoy your coffee, mine is a little later, x

• Good morning Ellie73. Hope you have had a cuppa, and have a great day.  Tricia. xx

• Joy Well Ellie I think you are well loved! You bring us lots of joy anyway so definitely well loved here. Xxx

• Hi Tricia, hope you are well today, is it snowy where you are? 
    Jac x

• Enjoy your tv Morton, Ryan Reynolds Welsh football team? Watched Last of Us on Monday, what an episode! Not too much hiding under the blanket but wonder if that’s where my dream came from? Well I’ll never know, better move on which is tricky as it was so vivid. Have a nice relaxing day 

Jac x