This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• They’ll probably give you the scan results then. That’s what I’m assuming about mine anyway so I’m hoping I’m right x

• Hello everyone, one of those nights for me when sleep is not easy to get.  Hope you all had a great day yesterday. I ended up out longer for my cake and then had visitors etc so not really back on line.  Just popping on to wish everyone a happy rest and relax overnight.  

Cheers

Mx 

• Morton68  A very good morning to you . Sorry you have not had a good night im glad your day went better with your cake and visitors. Hope you have managed to drop off and get some rest.  tricia. xx

• Morning Tricia and everyone

only just got down stairs,, slept all night, sorry to say when other do not.

Then i get annoyed, lol

Got to have first cup, then i might be a little awake, xxx

• Good morning all, it's bright, cold, no snow yet but there's a big dark gray cloud just south of us.

Hi Morton, sorry to see you had a sleepless nights again, I'm sure you enjoyed your cake.

Hi Trisha, it's worrying time wating for scan results, hope they are good one's.

Hi Lady Ellie, enjoy your 4 cups of tea.

• On my second tea, taken daughter to station, very snowy here! Taken meds and sorted next weeks and ordered new prescription. Probably need a nap now. 
    Had a terrible night’s sleep like you Morton! I had a dream that me and family were escaping from a monster. We were in the sequel of a film but it was real. I’d taken the duvet with me so we snuggled under it at the bus stop! I kept waking up and going back to sleep in the same dream. At one point I Was awake for 2 hours and went back to same dream. This has never happened to me before . I can’t normally remember my dreams anymore. Seeing physio later at the local hospice. Discussing excercise. Hope everyone feeling ok today 

Jac x

• Morning all, deep snow here, normally everyone joins in the snow clearing so I will have to show myself with my sling on and beg forgiveness for not joining in!

• Hi two to go, snow here, Happy Days, just be careful everyone xxx

• Well at least you can be foreman, and ir would be all above board, you have the proof, x