This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Hi  

I didn't know that and please be patient if I don't remember that in a month's time, I have memory problems, can't remember being places like the hospital, doctor's, people's houses even 4 weeks ago for example. Have to bring my wife to every appointment because I can't really details of what is said. I need to write things down when I get home but I forget to do that most times. 

Let's hope that the recent rise is halted and reversed soon Ulls, I'm going to try to remember that for the next time you go. 

Take care Ulls

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Well it is Dustbin Day, and they have just been, how exciting, rubbish has now all gone. xxx

• Oh yes the dreaded 30 minute wait for tea Ellie, Always annoying but worth it! 

• Time is up Hooray, two cups now done,, best part of my Morning. so far lol. xx

• I want to hear that hoover and washing machine going!

Get an automatic mower to cut your grass, I've heard they are good. Saves the old bones, well old, but very attractive bones I should think!

Onwards and upwards.

• Good morning Tvman I can understand you memory problems, I have them as well, I write everything down in an a4 book so I can go back and refresh my memory.

• Yippeeeeeeeeeee, good old Alendronic Acid tablet, good morning Ellie 

• Morning everyone, hope you are all doing well and have a good day planned.  Easy wee day for me, Gas Engineer visiting for a service and then my wee nephew is coming for a cuppa.  Nice relaxing day, just what is needed I feel. 

M x 

• Good morning to you too  , that's a good idea. I was bought a little book by my wife to write things down on, especially blood counts from the hospital but I forget to bring it most times. 

Have a good day, I'm leaving shortly for my MacMillan exercise class at 11.

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Good morning A123, so you have done the washing, vacuum cleaning and thinking about gardening, good for you, as my arthritis has flaired up in knees and hand's, no graft for me to day.