This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Goodnight Lovely Morning scatty crew.

• Tell every one is getting older bed time xx Good Night

• Hurrah, this is very good news Ulls.  Just keep doing what you are doing. :) 

• Hope you all had a nice evening.  Went for a nice Meal with the better half. It was nice and I got something very spicy so I was able to taste that.  Hope you all sleep well. 

M x

• Good for you Morton, a quiet pleasant evening, hope you are not talking about your better half and it was the food, or you could be talking about them lol .'Got to laugh life as we know could be to short, xx

• Hi Morton, glad you could taste your food but watch the spicy stuff doesn't upset your stomach! I wouldn't want that for you!

Sleep well everyone! I'm off to do my jigsaws, then read, the only place I can read seems to be in bed when I'm not sleeping. I read a lot!

at the moment I'm reading a Joe Nesbo book. What authors do people like or what genre?

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hahaha, well spicy works both ways Ellie haha, on this occasion it was the food Slight smile

Nothing wrong with a little bit of spice in life all the same 

M x 

• Oh I have read some of the Joe Nesbo books Annette they are very good.  I have just been back over some Chistopher Brookmyre books (don\’t know about others but I do re read books too) and Peter Mays books are brilliant too.  I love reading and am annoyed at the moment as I fall asleep after a couple of lines! I am up now though so will probably read a bit.  Currently on a John Grisham from last year, it’s ok but to his usual formula. 

Hope you can get some rest though, are you still in the sun?

Mx 

• Thanks re stomach so far so good, I am hoping it stays that way Sunglasses

• Well Good Morning...Very Grey here, might just go back to bed,

Grass Cutting Day  not sure, bones playing up, oh dear oh dear, becomes a bit of a pest some timers.

Waiting for my tea, as others know Bone Tablet, so siting waiting for my cuppa.

All have a good day , every day is a good day really. xxxxxx