This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• They are only pups lots to learn 

• Hi Morton, Now what was that word you used was it stress? I'm sorry that word does not compute, it is not in my vocabulary! LOL! I will just sort it out when we get home but thanks! I'm sure you have had a busy day, so get plenty of rest tonight! Did your team win?

I actually have no choice about resting because my foot has swollen so much, I can't get my shoes, sandals,or even my trainers on, so I have to rest until it goes down a bit! The weather is ideal for us, not too hot, not too cold. Today we had a high of 17C and a low tonight of 10C perfect!    Night night all!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Annette, your very cruel teasing us with such good weather, I'm pleased you're enjoying yourself, poor hubby waiting on you hand and foot.

• Good Morning Everyone, it is Sunday, Sermon is cancelled as day of Rest.

Looks lovely and bright out there, i have just got up, late,

late for me, never mind.

xx

• It is Sunday and church is on 2 to 3 pm sermon included, brotherhood only.

• Brotherhood of Man xx

• Good Morning all, I hope you all had a great Saturday.  Thanks to those who replied yesterday sorry I was offline most of the day, physically and technologically lol.  I had a good day out and my team had one of those nice wins when they are losing but steal a win! Always the best.  I metaphor for life lol.  Hope you all have a good Sunday ahead. I am not doing much today, building my strength for chemo 2 tomorrow afternoon.  Feeling ok about it and hoping for good outcomes. 

Take it easy all 

M x 

• Morning Morton

Glad you had a good Saturday and  your team won, bonus.

I reckon you may have had a few little drinks, lol.

My Saturday was, a nice Saturday, did a few jobs, my son turned up, never know when he will appear, two cups tea, eats, my custard creams, and went home with a Dundee cake, Last time he went home with 10 cans of beer, Got to laugh.

Couple of pleasant phone calls, so for me was a nice day and finished off with a large glass of wine.; and watched an old Billy Connolly show so that went down really well. and i laughed,.

eam won.

• My team got beat again 3rd in a row, they are good technical players but small in stature, they get nocked of the ball easy and can't jump high enough for corner's.