This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Just tried to make an appointment for spring covid jab, was told no more boosters untill autumn, they stopped the spring one on 12 February 23, good job seeing oncology on Monday they say every 3 month's important 

• Good morning Ellie  enjoy your gardening, I've been a bit up and down lately,  but pulling myself together. I've given 2 people a few home truths and feel alot better for it and won't have to put up this the tosh that comes with them xx

Moi

• Yes cannot get them here either,is yours a face to face oncology, ours is still doing phone calls unless a problem 

• All my oncologist appointment are vidio calls, she's not doing any face to face at all. She has a nurse consultant in clinic to ring with anything you want to know, so have 2 cancer nurses now. Xx

Moi

• Ah ha, thank you Ulls…I will try and post a wee photo of my view and see if it works 

M x 

• Morning Moi, i was just  thinking about garden it needs bit of tender care, lol, have kept on top for a while, though now, i cannot bend as such, been cleaning the light switches lol.

Sorry you been a yo yo, some times we do get like that, i had a few moments the other week,.

though i now have a different mental attitude, more so since i told my oncologist i was angry with my situation,.

Well you can only put up with peoples tosh as such, i am normally pretty goo, and do bite my tongue, but keep pres song my button, then boom though does not happen often, i would rather have a discussion on it, but not every one likes that. xx

• Hi Ulls my injections are every 6 months and I've had 6 in all. I did see on the news they were stopping them xx

Moi

• I don’t get these symbols. I get words (edit, insert, format , table, tools) Maybe it’s because I am using an iPad ? I will try on another computer at some point. 

Thanks for trying Ulls. 

• The view, I managed to work it out hurrah. 

• Samr symbols as me photo alert lol