This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Good morning all, hope you are are all well.  Start of a new era for me today lol as a retired man (well details to be sorted but you get the point).  Gives me time to fight with British Gas who who keeping wanting a bill paid that I paid in Nov,  don’t ask they are idiots.  What are your plans for today? 

Cheers all 

M x 

• Morning Morton

How did you sleep, i have just got up. my brain was worn out.more than anything.

How did you sleep.

Different frame of mind there my friend, and this is your first day of you doing what you want.

LOL I am with British Gas as well,

Well to be honest havebeen laying awake for a little while, and i was comfy, and in no aggravation.My plan was stay here all day, but i have to get up for tea, catch 22.

Yesterday was a lovely day, and looks, like it may be same today, my garden needs a little bit of loving,  i have neglected it, so after showered and that i will see.

xx

• You will find, you start to think, how did i have time to go to work, enjoyxx

• Good morning Morton, congratulations on your promotion to OAP, British Gas, GrrrrrrrrrrrrRageRageRageRageRageRage

• Good Morning Ellie, same start as yesterday bright, but slight freezing fog, will get better Relaxed️ on second cup of coffee.

• Get up you economically non productive lazy person.

And when you speak to British Gas, give them the 'soldiers farewell' from me too.

• Hi Ellie, I actually did sleep well last night.  I was thinking my days will need filled but as we know this carry on is a full time job in itself.  I like that, first day of doing what I WANT.  Good luck in the garden Ellie, I am not a keen.  We only have a wee balcony now with some plastic plants, that does me lol I have still never been able to work out how to put a photo here to show you.  Sometime I will! 

M x 

• Thank you Ulls, I am a junior member lol ! Or I am telling myself that! 

• I am just a drain on the average tax payer…I am of course delighted about it.  British Gas are doing well with everyone then! 

• Hi Morton

Good morning to you too, For today Mrs Tvman and I will be on our own with an almost 2 year old and an almost 7 year old while their parents are at work. 

As for your retirement from the working millions, you'll have lots of free time to enjoy any hobbies or you could learn a new skill and contribute to the New Skills thread. There's also a chance to do some unpaid charity work part time. 

Whatever you do Morton, the shackles of compulsory employment have been cast into the distance so enjoy your new found freedom.

Tvman 

Love life and family.