This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Good morning everyone, hope you are well rested and up for a new week…Onwards and Upwards we say!  A wee GP review this afternoon for me and this week brings the reorganised retirement meeting, that’s tomorrow.  

Hope you all have nice days and any appointments, scans, etc etc are all positive. 

M x 

• Hi Morton 

Good Morning

Never stops does it, life becomes to busy to go to work. Hope ut all works out alright, sure it will.

Sound more up beat, as we say down here lol/

Looks like a lovely day, is, on the cards here, whether it lasts, who knows.

Bit of fresh air, is needed.

• It’s a full time job Ellie, that reminds me i need to phone for a prescription and pick up some owed items!  Never stops lol.  Hope the lovely day continues, grey here but still and mild. So I will take that.  Must go and get the better half a wee card for tomorrow. 

Have a good one Ellie and all. 

M x

• Makes me laugh, we moan because we may get tired, though when you think about it, we have so many appointments, treatment,s scans,blood and what ever, it is no wonder lol/

Yes i need a prescription, pick up as well.

Yes best get a card, other wise , you might be in trouble lol.

Have a nice day. x

• Good morning all, and a lovely morning it is all meds and breakfast done, washing machine feed, relaxing 

• Relaxing, all ready, i have just come down stairs lol, just going to have my breakfast,i am late,

Bit like the white rabbit lol took ages to go to sleep,

Yes sun out here, looks nice.

Debating what is on my agenda today, by time i make my mid up, to late,lol xx 

• A wee card may cause some disappointment, bigger is always better in these matters!

In saying that I haven't bought one yet. Expecting quite a few tomorrow!

• Well, that is your point, my point, a small card with lovely meaning words, is better than a big card with a few crap words.

• Good morning everybody, I've been missing and will be for a while as my stepfather who had Alzheimer's and we lived together died very suddenly last weekend. If any death can be a blessing for him this was as he in the times he was thinking clearly was devastated by what was happening to his mind. I am in the process of sorting out funeral etc but at some point I will be back.

Take care everybody. Keep smiling together xx

• Sorry to hear this, just take care of yourself as well, and rest when you can.