This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Well the groundsman will not be happy, the estate will look a mess.

The pool maintenance man, is pulling his hair out,

The water board has been on the phone, i am using to much water, my water meter has now burnt out, and the rest of the county has no water,

So you will be getting the bill, that is not included in buy a hippo at 50% reduction, sorry to say.

• You should be on the stage you nutcase!

• Your the right one to talk, takes one to know one

• Now after a point in right direction or advise.

I have a good friend, they phone me and i phone them.

On a recent conservation, they said, could i only talk for ten minuets, as i do their head in and they get confused.

Not sure if they where trying to say i talk to much, or they really do have a problems, and i might have to get them some help.

Been on Amazon , and ordered an egg timer, so i will now time myself, though  i am a little concerned about them.

What would others do. You i say something or not.

• From what I have seen of you here, I can only think you are a bit of a chatterbox.

This is not necessarily a bad thing but if it is affecting a friend then you should be considering your telephone etiquette.

An egg timer would help I am sure. Also consider using the Mac helpline for advice, it may be a medical problem?

• Thanks for the advise, never thought of the Mac site, i do think they have a problem, though do not and i cannot upset them, a delicate matter.

They are a very sensitive soul, yes egg timer, will help i am sure,though i will try and get advise from a professorial, would not like to think they are suffering as such,and getting confused, i do not want to be the cause of more distress. 

• Generally speaking I have found that a female cannot be stopped once she is in full flow. I can't help more than offer that observation. To do so would possibly get me reported by the pig ugly flag monster.

• Just thought, today  you have said i am a nut case, and now a chatterbox,  not sure what to make of that, but will take any advise that there is.

• I always listen, though might not agree, but will take on board,

• Oh yes, don’t worry I am really making a lot of nosies and moaning about nausea so I will make sure everyone knows how ill I am, 

;)