This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• Thanks Ellie, I think that is a great plan.  Back to bed for me.  Hope you have had your wee cup of tea now and stay cosy today.  It’s awful cold out! 

M x 

• Good morning all,  just having a cup of tea in bed. We had a bit of snow last night. Morton good luck with the bloods and your appointment  on Friday. Sorry your having problems sleeping still. Tvman hope uou had some sleep all have a good day xx

Moi

• Well i would, to cold to go out, bed is the answer, you had your bloods done already.

Yes tea now Later xx

• Morning, still a bed, good for you, wish i could do that, have to get up to make it,

Might employ a Butler, just for making tea, lol

• Hi everyone,Thanks Morton, hope you had a sleep. Tell you what, doesn't feel like spring is just around the corner, there's a lot of ice and frost around! This is my day for our MacMillan exercise class and I'll be looking forward to getting to the leisure centre for heat. Has anyone noticed that there are little green shoots where the spring flowering bulbs are so that's promising 

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • It is winter as they say, though we are going towards spring, and the lighter nights, clocks forward March, so spring is on the way.

Mind you does look nice, to see everything with frost on as such, at least a bright day, its not raining, so for me rather icy and frost, hate the rain never stops, once it starts.

Put your heating on,  or don't you have any. x

• I have had my bloods now Ellie, thanks for the good wishes Moi and TVman. Going to have a wee nap now I think :) 

M x

• Got a text yesterday saying I have a vidiò appointment with my oncologist today at 2pm. Didn't even no I had it, dame post strike. Anyway yes Ellie it does look lovely out all white, like a Christmas card xx

Moi

• Getting up for breakfast, I decided the other week to only eat in bed if sickly, as it was becoming a habit. So here we go boiled egg on toast and coffee and a hand full of meds. xx

Moi

• Good luck for later Moi, hope it's good news

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.