This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• Thank you. I don't have anything planned for today, I still feel shocked, but I have some crochet to do. 

• Any one is welcomed to come here.

As Morton said we are a friendly bunch, though at times goes a bit mad, sorry you have had to come here.

We talk about anything and everything here, i call it a chit chat thread, but for something that may be bothering you start a new thread or go on a special topic.

I am not up to much, having a tidy up, Hospital tomorrow exciting,

I cannot crochet though can knit.

Only knit baby cardigans, and as there are no babies expected in the family, well not that i no of, my needles are redundant.

• Of course you will be shocked, sorry to hear you are in this position.  Good luck with the crochet.  having something to do can certainly help. 

Take care 

M x 

• Good Morning all, phone battery was to low for me to post, in about 1 hour I'm off to Maggie's so won't be posting till after tea.

A big welcome to Lucy Locket, just a pity we have to meet on here, if you tap our icons you can read our profiles.

• Thank you. I have just uploaded mine. 

• Welcome Lucy, everyone's a newbie at some time. Not everyone is in the UK and some people have been crossed with an owl at birth and can't sleep so you can find people in the middle of the night to chat to.

I have always tried to keep my posts sensible but there are some really loopy contributers.

I mustn't name names but Ulls, Ellie and Moi spring to mind. I think there could be some over medication issues there.

Being half female due to hormone issues I may borrow Ellies knitting needles and have a go!

• I meant updated my profile lol.

• Hi Lucy I have spoken with you before.i have a bird feeder too and it's one I made myself. It's in the shape of a bird. I'll put a photo up when I get home.

If you want to chat about a different subject just click on the + sign and work away.

Take care Lucy 

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Well the knitting needles would be in the right pair of hands, you can certainly string a yarn, and they get longer and longer, x

• Well Music blaring out since 10am, while i did some work, a good mixture, in my element.

Just finished of calming it down, with, Nat King Cole, smooth, pleasure to listen to, was my dads favorite, Good Day x