This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• Have a nice breakfast Moi and a nice day too 

M x 

• Morning watery sun, well i am not saying but my ice skates are coming out.

Breakfast ready alright for some, yes having mine now, but have done a few jobs already xxx

• Stayed up late last night watching Shindles List. So by the time we actually got to bed was about 2am,  xx

Moi

• Morning everyone. My covid test is still shouting out positive! I have just had to cancel a blood test on Wednesday which is needed before I have my denosumab injection which is due in 2 weeks. Of course appointments are scarce so now bloods not being done until 3rd Feb, which means denosumab will be pushed back. They can’t book that appointment yet, but hoping it will only be one week late. I’ve always been told how important it is to have this done when it is due, and not to miss it, so I am slightly concerned, but not panicking yet. Think I am overthinking things being unwell Sneezing face 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Ellie, the reason I had the electric heater going is my spouse was still in bed and the gas boiler is in a cupboard in our bedroom and I didn't want to wake her, she gets up at 9 breakfast waiting, I wake her with a kiss, and when I hear moving about I make a cuppa. Sorted 

• It's only natural that you are concerned, it's bad enough to have Cancer but catching covid as well, very disconcerting.

So long as the oncologist are ok with the delay everything will be fine, when I had it a couple of weeks ago I had to stop all cancer and blood pressure meds, and I'm still ok.

I'm sure you'll be ok aswell big hugs.

• OMG I am going to cry with envy, but thank you for enlightening me on what a good husband you are,  i am going to go on a date site, and find a man, that makes  tea of a morning x

• Hi Ulls bet your wife feels lucky to have you. My Ray makes breakfast and spoils me every day. Except when I wake early and I'll do breakfast for him xx

Moi

• Good morning Chelle sorry to hear you've got covid. I've dodged it up to now. Fingers crossed you get a negative result soon and quit understand your concerns over your delayed treatment  and hope uou get uour appointments soon. Sending hugs xx

Moi

• I'm alway first up some times I'm going out but most due to pain