This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• [deleted]
    Love life and family.
  • Hi Annette, we have no sign of frost or ice now, we had yesterday but not now. Your Saturday forecast is for 16.00 so hopefully you'll get some relief soon. Part of the jet stream has a finger of warmer air coming up from the Azores. It covers all of Ireland and most of Scotland bringing welcome relief from the snow and ice. Stornoway right up north has a 9°C forecast, just like Northern Ireland Slight smile

Hope the forecast is right!

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Moi, yes  4 seasons in one day and 40 shades of green SmileySmiley Most of our rain comes in from the Atlantic Ocean and the east side of Northern Ireland is very wet, there we have a lot of lakes and the rainfall levels are much higher than over here in the East of the province, the rain has been dumped elsewhere. We are warmer and drier here in the Strangford Lough area.

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Oops Moi, I meant the western side of Northern Ireland is wet!!

Love life and family.
  • Hi everyone, I've not had time to post today been busy, got 1 1/2 hours to get something to eat then get sorted to go out tonight, should be back by 12 but that's only a guess.

• Have a great night Ulls 

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • Had a real good day, sister in law phoned, then daughter came round,

Then son came over, and had a good chat, perfect day, in more ways than one.xx

• Thank you Moi, Yes it is good there is a plan and despite the football I am feeling more positive today.  Hope you are well.  Thanks for your support. 

• Hope everyone had a good day.  Football was awful today lol, but a nice wee day out.  Glad to be home and ready for bed now, sleep well all. 

M x 

• You did say before you went football might be lol.

As long as you enjoyed and you got out, good one, Sleep well tomorrow Morton xx