Happy New Year

• 5 replies
  • 43 subscribers

I’m not often on here, but I still want to wish you all a happy new year, I know to many it might seem crass given the load we carry, For myself it’s taken time to live every day, learning to put the obvious to one side and enjoy what I have and the hope that current treatment continues to work or new treatment comes available. But more than that I’ve started to enjoy life again,   Thank you all for being here

• Happy New Year to you as well.

Glad you have started to enjoy life again.

Not always easy, though life is for living, and how ever you choses to do it, is the right way.

Says me just put my lippy on and going out, xxx

• Lovely to hear from you. All the very best to you in 2023. Hugs from Rainie x

• Hi YM I was so pleased to see your name and find out you are doing alright. It is not an easy place to get to and some manage it quicker than others but as Ellie said, life is for living and we all find a way to enjoy it.

I hope you and yours have a Healthy & Happy 2023! The two things you cannot buy!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Happy new year  , and to the rest here...can't be without you anymore even if i'm not much here atm...well it's Summer and i have to enjoy Slight smile

• Ok Pet, Why don't you rub it in that you have summer while we FREEZE here!   Although it is very picturesque as everything is white! I hope you enjoyed the Festive Season!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!