This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• This will be a surprise to you but I quit like part's, next one on 19th.

• I no Ellie,  this  immunotherapy is fantastic, it's has given us so much extra time. 7 years for you, I no you've had a lot of changes not all for the best, but who's to say what would have been. Also where would I be with out my lovely friend Ellie xx

Moi

• LOL I am good for some things, that's good do not fill useless lol,

• Well the one i had could only have every three weeks for two years.

Though yesterday she did say next could be radio, chemo or i am kras positive and if same gene target therapy tablet, though have to have the right match, will be reading about it later, xx form,

• Morning Ulls, Thanks for your suggestion I will have a look. We have been to Bamburgh area before and loved the beach, though it was out of season and bitterly cold. Have you stayed there?  Rainie x

• I did M. A whole 6 hours! it's my catch-up night after 3 rotten ones. Bliss when that happens. I hope that you too can line up some treats for the coming months. Ditto everybody.  Rainie x

• Good Morning AC123. You're a new kid on the block. Apologies, but must have missed a previous post when you joined. If you are interested in using art to help you along the way, then give me a buzz. Hope to get to know you. All good wishes, Rainie x

• Has it really been 7 years since your diagnosis? That's pretty uplifting to hear ellie. Even though it can be a tough journey - and I'm sure you've had bad moments - but you are inspirational ellie. A real beacon holding up your light. Rainie x

• Thank you Rainieday. I like making sculptures out of everyday objects. I did one out of dog food, mainly bonioes and that got me an award at a local art show. It was a dog friendly event so I had to keep it protected until after the judging.

• Sounds like a Pedigree event. I can see you'll become quite a chum. Rainie x