This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• gremlins about this morning i think, took me an hour to log in  mess keep repeating,

• Breaks are important, when doing these everyday jobs. If standing and looking down for a long time I and others have funny turns so take your breaks xx

Moi

• Oh I hate that, the gremlins are a pest aren't they xx

Moi

• Quiet a bit of ironing bedding after son been i like ironing, only two quilt covers left, happy days, then what, not sure, x

• I hate ironing but once I get started it's quite relaxing. By the way the repair man turned out to be a lovely young lady !!!!!!! Ray was in his element. Chating away. Nice girl. It's good these girls can get jobs doing what they like, never heard of female repair persons in my younger days xx

Moi

• No you are right not in the OLD days lol, mind you sometimes females are better at doing some jobs, i will give anything a go more so now, Though might not so much future wise, Ironing done, coffee times,

Your luck was out Moi and Ray had a lovely surprise, lolxx

• Are you having a birthday party this year or leaving it for the biggy next year 

• Oh yes a party is called for every birthday now a days. The 70th will be a really big party, At the begining of the incurable I told my daughters I was aiming fot 70, I've now upped it to 75 years cos I like party's lol xx

Moi

• Good for you, when i got diagnosed, i never thought i would be this far down the line, i did say to my onlogist yesterday  i have been very lucky, yes she said, if i had not gone on immunotherapy she did say you would not have been here,

Just look what you would have missed my company lol.

So come march 16th seven years i truly cannot believe it xx

• Though i do look back on the seven years and think how my life has changed, i did not even think it would change the way it did. x