This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Hi Ellie, I just don't understand why they can't give you answers by now! So another MRI! Have you asked about a PET scan instead as I know they highlight different things, it might be worth a try! I'm sure you are disappointed not getting a proper answer today after having to go all the way to the hospital! No point in worrying until you know what's going on but easier said than done! I hope you don't have long to wait too long for the MRI! Hang in there my friend!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Morton, I think you will find a big difference if you do take retirement due to health reasons. You will be able to rest when you need to and organise breaks whenever you like. It's a lot to think about but I think if you take the plunge, you will feel a lot better for it!

Rainie, We are going away on 11th February for three weeks to Spain, it is great to have something to look forward to and get away from the rain & cold. The temperature in summer is too hot for us, so this is a good time for us to go! I wonder if you have thought of either flying up to Scotland or taking the train (if there are any!) and then hiring a car once you get there. Last year and the year before we drove down to Scarborough for two weeks. As the journey was a long one, we spent the night on the way down and back. It made such a difference, you just make it part of your holiday! So have you decided where you are going!

Love Annette x

• Well hi A123! I hope you meant good night and not goodbye, as you've just got here!

By the way, I could well believe there are another 122 chancers around, if you are 123!

Love Annette x

• Hi Rainie, have you heard about Bamburgh castle it has 3 apartments with wonderful views and reasonably priced.

• Good morning everyone, Annette your very naughty fancy driving past my house on the way to Scarborough and not dropping in for a cuppa 

• I have been there and sat on the beach xx

• Morning Everyone, and that lovely Gentleman that keeps ppearing.

Took an hour to log in would not connect, everything on my personnel pages would.

What a night, rain, wind howling and this morning so far the same.

Nice to not have to rush about, so good start xx

• Good morning to you my lovely lady, iv been leaning on the lampost at the corner of the street just waiting for you 

• This lady would not walk by,   how could i, xx

• Yesterday I had a guy from oncology ring me unarranged, he reiterated what I was told about my last scans week's ago when I was in the clinic and he didn't know I had another appointment next month, he asked me how I felt, told him apart from the normal side effects I'm ok, he said good and hung up.