This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Good morning Tvman hope you didn't have too much pain in the night and got some rest. Yes the joys of old age. As for my rings they are going on my chain, if I get them made smaller they won't fit my daughters when I've gone.

Scan results today, a bit anxious, but what's new, most of us are on scan day. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Ulls, glad you and Mrs Ulls are both negative. You'll be out and about before you no it. 

What is your nurse talking about,  you an incurable fairy, never! What ever gave her that idea lol, have a good day xx

Moi

• Hi tvman I have replied to you, but for some reason it came on and then disappeared, this has also happened to a reply I did to Ulls. Gremlins are out again xx

Moi

• Good morning all, to say I'm annoyed is the least I can say. 2 replies I have done this morning have disappeared, nothing offensive or rude or bad language in them. No explanation.  Time to go bye xx

Moi

• Good Morning Everyone

Well another day another dollar as they say.

Every day is good, well it is pouring down, dark and first phone call at 8,30 one of those days. xx

• Hi Tvman unfortunately I know what you mean as I have RA, OA, feet knees and hand's and cold weather doesn't help. Both of you keep warm mate.

• Odd isn't it no matter how many scans we have we are always anxious about the results, I hope they are good for you, lots of man size hugs xx.

• Well just checked and my messages have miraculously appeared. Yes it's raining here Ellie.  I had a day like that yesterday sorting appointments out. My calender on my fridge and phone are both up to date, I have 3 clinics I'm under in 2 hospitals and the new gp seems very good too. Must get up and eat I'm rather hungry xx

Moi

• Well i am nearly there, xxx

• Hopefully you'll get uour answers tomorrow and that they are all you want them to be. Then you can get on with your life. xx

Moi