This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Thank goodness, other wise i would think you was not well.

• Well dressed,  jewelry on, perfume make up though cannot find my shoes lolx

• Morning everybody. Hope you all got some sleep? You certainly polished off that massive fry-up this morning. What a pleasure it was to see you all relaxing and having fun.

Well Dave, you surpassed yourself last night. I don't know where you got a hold of that bottle of absinthe, but you certainly did end up covered in mud. I don't think you have any memory of this, but we found you on your hands and knees in the field next door chatting up a row of brussell sprouts.

Somebody - maybe it was Moi ?- they were wearing leopard print - captured it all on their phone, so expect something on YouTube to go viral. That mankini will make you famous. What a sight. And who added that sprig of holly? [He never noticed.]

Hope you get home OK. We've not yet come across your clothes, but those we took off that scarecrow didn't fit you too badly did they?  Take care and Happy New Year.

Rainie x

PS Thanks for cleaning up the shed.

• Nearly forgot. Ellie wins the fancy dress prize. It's a chauffeur-driven E-type Jag to take you anywhere, anytime. There's a champagne bar built into the back seat. And you get to choose the driver. Brad Pitt is available, but your choice. Enjoy!  Rainie x

• Thanks Dave, very sweet. I haven't been outside the door since my last hospital appt on the 16th Dec. Gp put me on antibiotics on 19th as prone to pneumonia but suspected it was viral. Still coughing like nobody's business and it's exhausting. Anyway, hoping it will do one very soon. xx

• Bloody hell excusable me, never won anything in my life, worth struggling getting into my leathers,

Brad Pitt, not my choice, not  fussy really , Tom Hardy, Luke Evans, Ciaran Murphy, who ever available, lol

• Looks like I missed a good night Rainie.Joy xx

• Brilliant prize. Well done to Ellie xx

• Well that's what i was thinking, any where any time, could not ask better than that, though the chauffeur might land up in the back with me, and have a drink, BRILLIANT xxx