This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• HNY   Nice as it could be All the best for the upcoming year. xx

• Well New Year, only up because i really really needed a cup of tea,

Hope last night went as well as you wanted.

Looks nice out  dry and bright, and i am out for dinner, so a good day.

xxx

• Waiting for Rainie to make my breakfast then a long drive back from Norfolk.

It was a right lark, thanks Rainie, found myself in your vegetable patch at one point then I had to clean mud off a pair of red shoes!

I think wife is desperate for me to come home.

• Good for you, you always land up with some dirt on you,   as long as it was worth it,

Get home as soon as possible, and you better have a good excuse, 

• Happy new year everyone. Hope you had a nice evening with family, friends or whoever :) Sorry I missed the party I was at my sister in laws for food.  Was a nice night and I was driving so clear head today.  My first new year as a member of this illustrious club and I must say I found it rather difficult.  First one over though and many more to come for us all 

M x 

• You have slotted into our club seamlessly, we are enjoying your membership contributions!

Of course there is plenty of time ahead for all of us.

• Happy New Year to you and yours.

You have to be special for this club and we all are, never met such a special bunch of people.

All been thrown together, threw no fault of there own, threw a condition, they did not want.

We are alive, that is the main thing, and hopefully the year ahead does not hve to many bumps for us all.

It is a pleasure to know you, and i remember your first post, now your an old hand at it, xxxx

• Thank you Davef hope you have a great year 

M x

• Thank you Ellie and happy new year to you 

M x 

• I have decided to only post sensibly from now on. I realise that I have not been taking things seriously enough and it's time for me to change.

I will review my posts before I send them, thus minimising the risk of anything utterly rediculous getting past my self censoring.

This will save the mods and their chums a lot of work keeping this a safe space for all.

OF COURSE IM NOT, ONLY KIDDING, HO HO HO.