New year

• 6 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Good morning everyone 

Well I've made it through the first year of diagnosis. Sometimes it's been very hard and I've had my very low days, I've been in hospital more times this year than ever in my life but I made it through, so I have this to say to all of you beautiful people.

Thank you for the support you have given me for picking me up when I was down, and for making me understand you can live with this horrid disease if you are positive in mind, even when confused you have all been there with your positive support, special mention for Tvman, ulls, chellesimo Dave, anndanv little fi you are all very special people taking the time to talk when it's needed and giving solid sound advice, and for being a friend when others ran away.

To everyone I wish you all a positive progressive new year, and I'm looking forward to more laughs next year, I will be raising a glass to you all at midnight my friends.

Hugs Donna

• That's kind of you Wombat, but you did it yourself with us cheering you on.

More glasses to be raised, more years to come. X

• That's so kind of you Donna but I know that if I was needing a little bit of a pick me up, you would be there to reciprocate. It goes without saying that every single one of this wonderful group is there for all members. 

I like to see in the new year either with friends or family only. Like you Ellie I used to be partying when in my younger days and it was so special at a club when we wished everyone in the vicinity a happy New Year. These days though someone has to wake me up to get the glasses poured!

If 2022 wasn't a good year for whoever then I hope 2023 is much better.

Love you all

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Give over Donna your just trying to make me cry, no one knows what 2023 will bring but I know you can cope with it, you are a strong lady, and its a pleasure to talk to you.

• Hi Donna, I agree with Ulls, you can cope with whatever comes up. Then when newly diagnosed people post in the coming year, you will have been there, done that and pass any tips you have picked up on the way, to others. That's what this Group is all about!

I'm sure things will get easier in the coming year, when it is not as new! All the best wishing you and yours, Health & Happiness in 2023.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Happy 2023 Donna, hope it's a better year for you. xxx

• My live is already better for having all of you to call a friend when I need it.  This year will be what it's meant to be, but all of you make me feel positive going forward, and as you all say I can now pay your support forward to others just beginning this journey,

Happy new year to one and all xxxx