No 4 Lovely Morning Thread again

• 463 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well here we go again, so for Christmas and the New Year, a new thread,

The other one is getting, a bit over loaded, so as not to confuse people, that may have had a drink, a new one, Hope this is ok with every one,

This thread, is very popular  as you can see by the amount of replies, the Moderators did say last time, perhaps, it should be done once a month., 

So this is everyone's Christmas Present enjoy, lol.

Ellie x

• Slow dance then no twist's 

• I am so looking forwards to this. I will probably change my socks. I usually do it weekly but I will make an exception on this occasion and change them after 5 days. I hope it will be worth it!

Goodnight all, I've got a lot to dream about! 

• Night Sweet Dreams. x

• Hi, I laughed at your post saying you usually change your socks once a week! When we got married, my husband said the same thing, also saying "whether they need changed or not!" That was the first thing I put right!

Good for you Ellie, an early start is the best thing you can do for New Year, then you won't notice it passing or know what day of the week it is! I may try that, I've never liked NY! You really have influence over Dave I see, having him change his socks a couple of days early! Fantastic!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh I think that is a good sign, hope it went well for you Moi 

M x

• Happy Hogmanay to you all.  As a Scotsman I am supposed to like new year but I have to say it is my least fav day of the year.  Too much sentimental nonsense and the demand to have a good time! Bah humbug lol, you can see I am in a good mood today! 

Hope you have a good one 

M x 

• Happy Hogmanay whether you are grumpy or cheerful.

Best wishes to everyone for the New Year.

Sun with face

Sarah 

• Hi Morton, I honestly don't know where people get the idea we Scots love New Year and whisky as I don't like either of them. My husband and I sit up until the Bells but don't watch any of the Hogmany programs! We wish one another a happy new year, make tea then go to bed!

For those of you who enjoy it, I hope you have a lovely time! For those on their own, it'll be over soon.

I wish everyone here a Healthy, Happy 2023!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Morning same to you, no first footings then with your goodies,.

I know what the old year has given me, do not know what the new one has in store,

Time of reflection in many ways, and no doubt a few tears, but tomorrow another day xxx

• Same to you Annettee,and yours,xxx