No 4 Lovely Morning Thread again

• 463 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well here we go again, so for Christmas and the New Year, a new thread,

The other one is getting, a bit over loaded, so as not to confuse people, that may have had a drink, a new one, Hope this is ok with every one,

This thread, is very popular  as you can see by the amount of replies, the Moderators did say last time, perhaps, it should be done once a month., 

So this is everyone's Christmas Present enjoy, lol.

Ellie x

• Gremlins about or i am seeing double x

• Now i have learnt to open a bottle, it is easy , still thought they had cork in them lol

• Don't light that candle Candlesticks, keep it for later.

• no s on the end wrong again

• Any way i have plenty, in case of power cut,

• Catching up here. Love pease pudding. I have a friend in Newcastle who puts it in sandwiches. What's that all about?

• Hi Everybody,

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I've been going through this thread but it stacks up so fast I might have missed something.

My question is, are we having a Virtual New Year's Bash???

As some of you will know, we had one last year. I feel like celebrating as I spent Christmas in hospital two years ago and so New Year - when I got out- felt like a celebration. But 2022 means it's now TWO years since I was sent home to die, but didn't. It turns out I'm awkward that way.  So the only way is up. Isn't it?

Would you all like to come to mine if you've not got plans in place to go anywhere else?

They'll be plenty to eat and to drink in virtual land. I've just had a crate of Metaxa delivered. Big heated marquee, big band, the works.

Put your glad rags on and come in fancy dress.

What will you come as? There's a prize for the most original.

I can assure visitors that there's a big new padlock on the garden shed and the people next door who had the red setter have now moved to Bristol.

Look forward to seeing you all,

Rainie

xxx

RSVP

• Ham and pease pudding sandwiches are one of the best things ever. If I'm going through a don't fancy eating phase that can usually tempt me. Proper cooked ham from the butcher's though not plastic wafer cut stuff. We have a couple of good butchers not far from us

• Well been invited to a party, i do not remember one last Christmas, though do for your Birthday.

Glad buildings have a big padlock and no dogs about, only two legged,

I might be able to make it, not sure if my younger son is down this weekend not seen him for 3 months.

Though i hate missing a party..

I would arrive as Sandy from Grease dressed in all my leathers or Dorothy, from Wizard of OZ in my Red Shoes.xx