No 4 Lovely Morning Thread again

• 463 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well here we go again, so for Christmas and the New Year, a new thread,

The other one is getting, a bit over loaded, so as not to confuse people, that may have had a drink, a new one, Hope this is ok with every one,

This thread, is very popular  as you can see by the amount of replies, the Moderators did say last time, perhaps, it should be done once a month., 

So this is everyone's Christmas Present enjoy, lol.

Ellie x

• I am worn out physically and mentally i wonder why, for me to know and you find out,

Night xx

• Hi Moi, Oh the stories I could tell but I won't you'd hardly believe the things people ask! 

Actually yes, I did get a few hours sleep last night and had a lie in yesterday morning. Vince brought me tea and toast in bed and afterwards I fell asleep again, which never happens.

It was good not to be wandering around the house most of the night! I have an appointment at the Liver Clinic later this morning, so a sleep tonight would also be good! Have a great day everyone!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Ellie, There is nothing wrong with you at all, I'm not too keen on shopping either, so you are not alone.

Morton, that is a nice gesture going shopping with the boss. It is good to have someone carry the parcels too!

Love Annette x

• Hi Davef, What's all this about changing your name!! Forget it, we love you just the way you are! (I feel a song coming on!

Ulls, I am sorry your childhood wasn't so good. I had a great childhood and wouldn't change a thing, except my mum & dad died too early!

Love Annette x

• Hi Annette so glad you've been getting some sleep. Good luck with your liver appointment , hope it goes well. I'm meeting a friend for lunch and a bit of baby shopping as her daughter is having her first baby any minute . xx

Moi

• Good morning all. Ellie  nothing wrong with you, just tell us all what your handle was. You just like to keep us hanging on . xx

Moi

• Morning Everyone

Sorry i am getting later and later getting up,

It is Bright Dry and looks like going to be pleasant, though will not hold my breath,

Got to do something today, nothing yesterday that's not me and was still shattered lol.

So have a good day everyonexxxx

• Woke up very late! It was the sleep of the just!

Glad to see people out of hibernation, you did miss some fun a few days ago, can't talk about it, been censored!

Nice here, possible walk later, possible no walk later. Possible back to bed later.

I might come back as a lark then I will be able to get up in the mornings! A Thekla lark woukd suit the bill.

• And the bill would suit the lark!

They're coming to take me away ha ha. 

Anyone remember that?

Ellie is probably singing it now!